Firestreamer Snap-in - Activity View
The Activity view displays the log of Firestreamer events, which is used for diagnostic purposes. To open the view, follow the steps below:
- Open the Firestreamer Snap-in.
- In the console tree, click Activity.
The details pane of the view contains the following controls:
||Displays the log of Firestreamer events.|
||Displays the event ID. The ID of an informational, warning or error message starts with M, W or E, respectively.|
||Displays the event source. If there is no specific source, then this field is blank. If the source is a library, then the library number is displayed as Ln. If the source is a tape drive, then the library and tape drive numbers are displayed as LnTddd.|
||Displays the message text.|
|Date and time
||Displays the local date and time when the event occurred.|
||If applicable, displays the full name of the medium as it appears in the media map.|
||If applicable, displays the bar code of the medium. Note that this field displays the actual bar code that is stored on the medium, not the explicit bar code that may be specified in the initial media layout. |
The view provides the following actions:
||Copies all log entries to the Windows Clipboard.|
||Copies selected log entries to the Windows Clipboard.|
To use the view, follow the steps below:
- Browse the log for error or warning messages. For more information, see Troubleshooting.
- To get more information about a particular event, click its ID.
- To copy all log entries to the Windows Clipboard, click the Action menu, and then click Copy All.
- To copy selected log entries to the Windows Clipboard, click the Action menu, and then click Copy Selected.