Firestreamer is licensed on a per-computer (per-installation) basis.
You need a single license for each computer, whether physical or
virtual, that will have the software installed. For example, for
a single Microsoft DPM server you normally need only one Firestreamer
license, regardless of the number of the clients protected by Microsoft
All purchased Firestreamer licenses are perpetual (they do not expire).
There are no recurring fees of any kind.
Please note the following:
- The software comes with a free 30 day trial period for your convenience
to fully evaluate the product before paying a license fee. Once you
pay the license fee, and a license key is issued and sent to you
via email, no refund will be given. For more details, see
- The use of the software is subject to the terms and conditions contained
in the EULA.
The price of a single Firestreamer license is only $1,295
USD when you buy from us. This is a one-off fee which includes:
- Virtually unlimited email-based support.
- Free minor updates (to a new version that includes only bug fixes).
- Free major upgrades (to a new version that includes new features), provided that the upgrade is released within three months of purchasing the license.
NOTICE: Online ordering is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To order Firestreamer, please contact us via our ticket system or by email with the following information:
- The number of licenses required.
- The name of the company that will be using Firestreamer (i.e., the licensee). This name will appear in the license key.
- Optionally, a user name or a department name. This name will also appear in the license key.
- Your billing address.
- If you are ordering more than one license, whether you prefer a single license key which can be installed on multiple servers, or several unique
license keys (typically, one key per server).